Thursday, May 24, 2007
i'm still in love with u
i couldn't believe what i saw..

hopes it was just a dream..

i saw u fight with my first love..

and that was not for the first time..

for the second time..

i saw ur head down..

i wanna cry...cry out loud..tell me it's only a dream!!

it's not a dream..

it's a heartbreaking moment u said..

u always know..it's a heartbreaking moment for me too..

but then i smile again..

no..not because i thought my first love is much better than u..i could see that u control everything that night..

it's just u can't control ur emotion..

u looked so nervous last night..

but u know what people always tell u, and u always tell me???

walk on..walk on with hope..walk on and you'll never walk alone..

simple words..and makes me smile again..

one bad luck night can not erase zillions beautiful moments that u brought to me..

i'm still in love with u..


my first love..i'm happy for u..but u always know where my heart will go in the end..




ps. dear kaka..luv ur under shirt so much..really..now i know the reason why you must win..if you lose..no body could see that beautiful under shirt u wore..thx kaka' that shirt inspired me alot.
 
ditulis oleh aLps jam 2:55 PM | permalink |


0 hati: